WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Thursday, November 16, 2006

You're going to fall down laughing!

You are going to laugh yourself silly!!!!! - Fair warning!

The first time you watch it just focus on the cub. The second time only focus on the mom. You're going to laugh till your sides hurt.

No comments: