WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Having Fun . . . Loving "Blogger in Beta"

I know this post is not necessarily dog related but I just want to send out props to "Hoctro's Place" for the code I used to create the tabs at the top of the posts section on the blog. As you've noticed recently I've been learning by trial and error how to add different elements to the page to make it easier for you the readers to navigate the contents of the blog. I've also enjoyed adding the embeded "Google Video" clips that I've made in "iMovie" and than uploaded to "Google Video". Embeding them into the new "Blogger in Beta" is so easy I hope that those of you with a blog will give it a try. You can now embed the "Google Video" HTML into any blog - so go for it!!

I have a dog post in "drafts" that I'm working on right now so I'll have a new one out soon. In the mean time try something new and out of the ordinary today and enjoy the moment.

Cheers!!

No comments: