WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Who doesn't appreciate a little "love"

Wow, talk about "feeling the love". I was going through my Google Reader blog feeds from some of my favorite blogs and found some love had been sent our way from Willow and Stella over at "Dog's Eye View." Shelby, Nutmeg and I all are genuinely touched!! Coming from one of my favorite bloggers it is quite a compliment. Thanks for including us in your list.

For a little history on this award check out this post at "BlogsWeLuv".

And of course as the saying goes "It is better to give than to receive." So I'm sending some "Love" to some of my favorite blogs:
Karen Shanley - Truly a great writer
Lab Tails - I am always inspired by what she has to write
Pappy's Fella - This guy is just awesome
The Poodle (and Dog) Blog - The best dog related news and stories
Just Golden - I just like his perspective sometimes
Orion - Too darn cute for words


So for those hearing about some of these blogs for the first time check them out. I hope you find at least one that you enjoy.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Thanks for the props.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sunshine, for the loving tail wag!!