WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Better late then never ...

I know this is terribly late but I figured it was still worth it anyway. My husband and I with the dogs spent Halloween with my sister and the nephews. Seen as last year I carved a dog and their home is a two cat house I decided to carve a cat on the moon this year. Time wise it was also easier to fit into an already busy evening with kids and parents filling all the extra spaces in the house.

Hope you enjoy!!


This photo courtesy of my ever present iPhone.

No comments: