WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Holiday: "Tag you're it" - I've been tagged, no tag backs!

I was invited out to play tag by Jason @ Fleasgang. Come join me in the fun!

The Rules: Here's how to play the game . . .

  1. Players start by listing "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas"
  2. Then they also have to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas"
  3. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names
  4. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state these rules clearly
  5. Then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog
Merry Christmas to all!!

Shelby:
"What I want for Christmas . . .
  • Mom having another week of jury duty so I can finishing tearing up the lattice fence I started a week ago
  • Long walks on the beach every weekend, with a minus tide please
  • A patch of warm sun on my favorite blanket everyday between 10am and 12pm"
"What I don't want . . .
  • Manicures ending with the emery board - now listen mom, those can't be for dogs
  • Dad giving me a new fence in the driveway before I've had a chance to finish my own project on the current one
  • A cold shower - like the ones I get after going to the beach; Ok, maybe those are worth it but only after the beach
Nutmeg:
"What I want for Christmas . . .
  • Long walks on the beach every weekend, with a minus tide please; (Hey Shelby, just cause mom let you go first doesn't mean you can steal mine)
  • An endless supply of soft wet rich dirt to dig in
  • Real fresh frozen cow bones, bones, bones, bones, and more bones
"What I don't want . . .
  • Fire engine sirens especially at 2am in the morning, (Hey Shelby, you really need to deal with your issues here - howling at them at 2am is seriously not a good option, right Mom?!)
  • A "White Christmas", (Mom only thinks she's the sunshine girl, she stole that name from me the original sun worshiping doggy goddess)
  • Anymore art projects with my brother out of lattice fence - I pooped the last one for three days!!
Ok, I get the computer back now that the dogs have put there list out there. Now for the next lucky group of "just got tagged":
Update:
Well after much searching and fun, I have my list completed. There are so many great dog blogs out there! Hope you all have fun playing too.

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Hi Shelby and Nutmeg,
Thanks for including me in the game. Stella and I's lists are finally up on our blog. :-)

-Willow