WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Monday, September 11, 2006

More Reactive Dog Resources

Here's a great online article that is written with compassion and true experience by a trainer who specializes in reactive dogs.

"Of Knuckleheads and Buttheads: The Reactive Dog", Author Moc Klinkam is Training Director at NorthWest K9
Another good online article and other resources:
"Great Companions: Learn to be your dog's reward", by Ali Brown
"Scaredy Dog! Understanding and rehabilitating your reactive dog", by Ali Brown
"Scaredy Dog! SEMINAR DVD", by Ali Brown
A great article from MySmartPuppy.com
"Helping the Reactive Dog", by Sarah Wilson
A general article on reinforcing calm behaviors for any and all dogs.
"Wild Behavior: How to Help Your Dog Settle Down", by Kathy Diamond Davis

No comments: