WELCOME TO
"FOR THE LOVE OF LABRADORS"
My goal with this blog is for you to enjoy your time here. Most of the posts talk about my experiences raising my two yellow Labrador Retrievers, some are just for fun, and others share the best dog related information and products I have found.

Use the tabs above for quick navigation. I have imbedded links for as much as possible so that you can find the resources easily from this blog. The links in the side bar are for websites that have been helpful to me. I hope that you find them useful for you and your canine "family member"

Friday, August 29, 2008

How to beat the heat!!

With temps in the triple digits there was only one place to go...



On our way down the beach we saw dolphins playing in the breakers. Then on our way back we saw an otter on it's back feasting on some seafood delight.  It was overcast and grey and a beautiful change from the scorching heat of the last couple days.  


As I post this, once again, the temps our tripling our discomfort.  If you are suffering as well in this last burst of summer may these pictures cool you off as best as they virtually can.

Cheers,

"Sunshine"

P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I was so eager to be at the beach all I had with me was my iPhone - truly not known for it's camera! :~(

1 comment:

lawrence said...

A beautiful beach for people,and beautiful beach for dog too.